Would you like to become a published author and promote your work to wide groups of people?
Deadline is Closed – Look for the next Anthology Guidelines in 2017.
The Milwaukee Writers Circle’s Anthology, Milwaukee: People, Places, and Traditions, is currently accepting submissions for inclusion.The purpose of this anthology is to showcase Milwaukee and all it has to offer by using interesting and intriguing stories or poems. Milwaukee attracts tourists from around the world and you now have an opportunity to get your work in front of them.
How would you respond if a tourist stopped you on the street and asked one of these questions:
- “What should I see before I leave?”
- “What restaurant has the best food or atmosphere?”
- “Where can I have fun?”
- “What is Milwaukee all about?”
- “How has Milwaukee’s people, places, and/or traditions affected you?”
Your submissions can be stories about growing up in, living in, or simply visiting Milwaukee. As a published author, your work will be promoted in airports, museums, bookstores, and festivals.
Help us promote Milwaukee’s people, places, and traditions by becoming a published author with the Milwaukee Writers Circle today!
- Application Fee: Members $15 — Nonmembers – $30
- If selected, you must have your work reviewed and edited in at least ONE session with MWC,
- 3,500 words maximum
- Submitted as a word .doc, .docx, or .txt file
- Fiction, Nonfiction, or Poem about “Milwaukee people, places, or traditions”
If the link above doesn’t work, copy/paste into your email, MilwaukeeWritersCircle@gmail.com